Thursday, February 25, 2010

What should I paint on a ceiling tile for my art project?

I need something that's pretty easy, I'm just a beginner at this. Got any ideas?What should I paint on a ceiling tile for my art project?
How about:





clouds


storm clouds w/ rain


trees (snowy, autumn, or green)


music notes


play any sports?


planets


etc...





Try listening to music, thats how i get inspired. = ]What should I paint on a ceiling tile for my art project?
Well, it kinda depends on what it is for. My EAST Lab class had a project once for doing that to the tiles in the classrooms. They did things like


English:Fiction, Non-Fiction, Science Fiction, Adventure, etc....


Algebra:y=mx+b, ax2+bx+c


Science:Solar System, Animals.





Things like that. And wods are easier to do than pictures. What they did was type the word in powerpoint, enlarged it, then used a projector to project the image onto the tile and then traced it. But if you had something more along the lines of drawing, then the solar system thing is a better idea.
a scene that could relate to free dom. Depends on what freedom means to you. You could paint a sky scene.
how about Flowers, they can be with lots of colour or not... they are simple to draw... go to ';google'; and type in ';drawing simple flowers.. you get ideas and templets... :)
  • norton
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment