Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Should I paint white satin finish on the ceiling? Or should I just use flat ceiling paint?

Is one easier to paint that the other? Would mixing the two together be a good idea before I paint? Does anyone know what that would look like?





I'm painting my daughter's room carnation pink with white trim. I need to save most of the ceiling paint for the living room. It's almost done being remolded.Should I paint white satin finish on the ceiling? Or should I just use flat ceiling paint?
Flat ceiling paint also tends to hide imperfections in the ceiling finish.Should I paint white satin finish on the ceiling? Or should I just use flat ceiling paint?
flat ceiling paint would be best i think its cheaper and it reflexes the lights alot so it kinda makes the room glow

No comments:

Post a Comment