Tuesday, February 23, 2010

I'm trying to paint the black ceiling of my club green using some kind of lighting. How can i do this?

I own a bar/club and have a black painted drywall ceiling about 25 ft from the ground. The color we used to decorate most of the club is fluorescent green so i'm trying to ';paint'; the ceiling or the perimeter of the ceiling with green lighting. What kind of lighting should i use for this effect? Any and all suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.I'm trying to paint the black ceiling of my club green using some kind of lighting. How can i do this?
That will be quite a challenge. Black does not reflect light well.I'm trying to paint the black ceiling of my club green using some kind of lighting. How can i do this?
black will dull any type of lighting. if what you really want is best green, all the time, paint the ceiling green then light it green. it'll pop. you can use LEDs or go cheap and wash it with flourescents with green gels on them, which are kinda like colored celophane.

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment