Thursday, February 18, 2010

I am painting my livingroom a shade of green called mushroom. What shade of white should I paint the ceiling?

My living room walls are a shade of green and I don't want my ceiling to be a bright white. What would be a good shade to paint the ceiling so that it doesn't stand out so much?I am painting my livingroom a shade of green called mushroom. What shade of white should I paint the ceiling?
try using a virtual room designer to play around with some color options:


http://www.findanyfloor.com/VirtualRoomD鈥?/a>


Thats the link right there above. Pick the living room feature and go to town on the ideas in your head! have fun!I am painting my livingroom a shade of green called mushroom. What shade of white should I paint the ceiling?
There are many whites that have a tint of yellow to them. I would suggest looking at those. Pick up some paint strips from the paint store. Bring them home and look at them during both day and night light. You will find the right white better that way.
um-antique white, it's a bluish-whitish shade, I think that would be pretty. Also maybe beige.
Just use a stark white ceiling paint. I wouldn't use a color - just stark white.
WHITE WHITE.


no other color would go good with that.
Hi


Go with and eggshell white.





S1lent

No comments:

Post a Comment