Tuesday, February 23, 2010

How do I remove paint smudge from ceiling?

I'm painting my room before moving out. I got some paint on the ceiling accidentally. What is the best way to remove it?How do I remove paint smudge from ceiling?
lightly sand.


or repaint.


if you do not want to repaint then i would advice sanding it off if its dryHow do I remove paint smudge from ceiling?
Ok so if your paint is oil based you need a paint thinner but if its water based then all you need is a rag an warm water. if it is water based it will still need some work to straighten out. best of luck alex.
You cant remove paint from the ceiling,even if it`s wet.Get most of it off with a cloth and when its dry paint over it.
I assume its a latex paint...do you have popcorn cieling??if so simply scratch off carefully the paint..if not then take white cieling paint and coat it a few times

No comments:

Post a Comment