Tuesday, February 23, 2010

How do I remove paint from my ceiling?

I stink at cutting in, and kept getting paint on the ceiling..


Is there a cleaner that will easily remove the paint w/out taking of the ceiling paint.





I have the cleaner ';Advantage: but I thought I would try y'all first.How do I remove paint from my ceiling?
i never figured how to get it off so learned to put wide


masking tape on the ceiling to catch my messes.


this won't help you this time, but remember it for the


next time you paint.


the masking tape should not be left on overnight because


then it seems to stick worse and will take some of the


ceiling paint off with it if left on too long.How do I remove paint from my ceiling?
Get paint remover instead. This is a lot better than a cleaner. Be sure that your room is well-ventilated as fumes might be a problem.





You should only try a cleaner if you get some on the carpet.
Take the easy road and paint over it with the ceiling color.
water base paint you should be able to lightly scrape it off.
If you do this while you're painting, you can usually immediately wipe it off. Otherwise, you'll have to touch it up with ceiling paint. Use masking tape.





I agree with Wart. Don't use paint remover.
you can only touch it up with ceiling paint . DO NOT USE PAINT REMOVER !!!!!! i've been a painter for 29 years

No comments:

Post a Comment