Thursday, February 18, 2010

How do i paint the ceiling above the bathtub?

I have 10 foot ceilings in my bathroom which is also relatively small on space. Between the sink, the toilet and tub I'm having a very difficult time reaching all of the corners and edges. Any advice?How do i paint the ceiling above the bathtub?
will a step ladder not fit in between them, also you can purchase one of those brushes with the extended handle at home depot, you can do the ';cutting in'; with this tool and then simply get a cage %26amp; roller and attach it to a broomstick and roll the rest of the ceiling in between where you ';cut'; or painted the ceiling edges with the brush.


Hope this helps you out


I've been a painter for a long time


if ya need more advice email me

No comments:

Post a Comment