Sunday, February 21, 2010

How do I fix wavy ceiling lines with paint?

The ceiling lines in my family room are wavy and I would like to fix them without spending any money other than that of paint. I have heard of painting the ceiling color down onto the wall a few inches. I am afraid that this will look strange? Has anyone ever done this?How do I fix wavy ceiling lines with paint?
use masking tape to tape off a straight line around the room as close to the ceiling as you can ,and still keep it straight. i wouldn't paint down on to the wall any more than i had to.How do I fix wavy ceiling lines with paint?
Paint will not resolve this problem, nor will putting tape in a striaght line..you will have the line down on the wall some..You cannot make a striaght line out of a crooked ceiling..
  • norton
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment