Saturday, February 27, 2010

How can I get paint off of the ceiling where I accidentally bumped it with the brush?

The ceiling is white and the paint is blue. The ceilings have not been painted before and I don't have time to paint them at this moment.How can I get paint off of the ceiling where I accidentally bumped it with the brush?
Try Krud-Kutters (I'm not sure on the spelling). I am a faux-finisher, and I use it all of the time to get paint off of things, even carpet (just NOT wool carpet-found out the hard way). The sooner you use it, the better, of course. You can purchase it at most places Home Depot, Walmart, even some art supply stores.How can I get paint off of the ceiling where I accidentally bumped it with the brush?
wait till the blue paint is dry... paint over with white wait untill it is dry, repeat... until the spot matches the rest of the ceiling
Paint it White again or find macthing white tape to cover it for the time being till u can paint it and you can find are buy stuff that is blue and white that flows with the room and really actually think that blue mistake belong there
latex should wipe off with a wet rage if it is not dried to much. If it has dried for long you can still get it off by rubbing with wet cloth and also alcohol will remove latex paint.

No comments:

Post a Comment