Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Do you REALLY have to use ceiling paint or can I use the paint I used?

on my walls and just lighten it up a bit?Do you REALLY have to use ceiling paint or can I use the paint I used?
Ceiling paint is just white paint with a touch of black- BLAH


I like ot paint my ceilings with a color that is a bit lighter then the walls color, it blends really well.Do you REALLY have to use ceiling paint or can I use the paint I used?
no. u can use any paint you want. but white ceiling or bright ceiling is advisable since your lighting will reflect a lot on a light ceiling and thus distribution of light is plenty.
You don't have to use special paint, unless your ceiling is actually painted in different texture or type than walls. (flat, latex, etc). Also, if you have popcorn ceilings, you'll have to deal with that as well.
you can use anything u like on them,the only thing i suggest is if your painting in a bathroom,use a paint with a sheen,or a paint with a meldicide in it,
you can use wall paint we just did this today at work. It looked great. Good luck:)
I don't like white ceilings. I always paint the ceiling with the same paint I do the wall, I prefer them all to be the same color. Really cool in a red room.
it depends on what you like . i like white ceiling it gives ceiling a high effects if you paint it the same colour as the room then it will give the close up effect . the ceiling will look as its very low but i think if you paint it light colour it will look as the whole ceiling has gone higher up and it will brighten it up.
paint for a ceiling is a little heavy then wall paint so it doesn't do that spray thing that happens when you paint with a roller too fast. as far as the color if you really wanted you could get ceiling paint and get it tinted to the same color. i would just us the same paint, it's you house are the walls going to tell you no or something.
ceiling paint is a marketing tool, use any paint you want.

No comments:

Post a Comment