Sunday, February 21, 2010

Do I have to paint the ceiling with ceiling paint?

No. Paint is paint. Many people prefer white ceilings so a paint is made just for that. After all, how many people paint a wall white? One difference might be that it is a little thicker to minimize dripping.Do I have to paint the ceiling with ceiling paint?
Nope. I mean you can if you want to but don't have to. I painted a room once and the white I used on the wall didn't match the white ceiling paint. It took a lot of edge work. the next time I painted, I used the same color on the wall as the ceiling and cut out all that edge work. It looks good. If you paint the wall in color, then I guess you could use ceiling paint because you will have two different colors.Do I have to paint the ceiling with ceiling paint?
No, you don't need too. Ceiling paint is just regular flat paint. White is normally used; try this site, it will help pick the right color for walls, ceilings and trim. www.sherwin.com/visualizer/
no you do not you can paint it with anything really i painted my ceiling with regular paint and its great just put something on the floor incase the paint drips!
you can paint the ceiling with the same paint you use on the walls
  • norton
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment